In an intimate setting with ancient trees and citruses, the mansion “Archontiko Tsaknaki Manolia” is established.
Built in early 1920 by the ancestor of the family of Nicholas John Tsaknakis, with the neoclassical architecture style of the midwar period.
Renovated and converted into a traditional first class inn in accordance with existing legislation on listed buildings from the grandson of the founder.
The property consists of 4 rooms that are painted on the ceilings with different color terms, and give comfort in a casual style luxury, combined with modern technology (WI-FI internet, 26'' LCD televisions and satellite channels.)
In the 600 s.m. courtyard there is an available BBQ (for any of the tenants want it), a coffee-bar for everyday pleasures and free parking opposite of the mansion.
The location of accommodation is in the center of Ano Lehonia village, right above the legendary train station of "Moutsouri" and on the street that goes to the Pelion villages, Ag.Vlasio, Agios Georgios, Pinakates, Vizitsa, Milies.
Within walking distance from it, the visitor can combine great getaways to the mountains and the sea all year round.