Originally designed as a private house for its owners, this traditional villa, built in 1835 and restored by its owners John Prigos and Katerina Papanatsiou, engineer and architect, is located in one of the best locations in East Pelion.
The centre of the village is only a five minute walk away, yet the villa is in a quite residential area, towards the back of Zagora and on the road to the next village, Pouri, having magnificent views to the mountain and out to the sea.
A door to the front of the villa opens into the hallway. This leads to the open-plan sitting room/kitchen. The fully fitted kitchen has full oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and coffee machines. Traditional old windows from the sitting room open onto the terrace, with outdoor dining area. A double bedroom with a spacious bathroom may also be found on this level. In the next two levels of the property you will find another sitting area, and a swimming pool as well.
Stairs lead to the first floor with three further bedrooms, two of them with balcony and sea view, the last one with a nice village view. These rooms can accommodate up to 8 persons.
Archontiko Prigou is perfect for those wishing to escape completely. Ideal for families or friends, with an accommodation capacity of 12 persons maximum, it is eminently suited to guests looking for more privacy than that provided by a hotel. Its main attraction is, undoubtedly, the wonderful spacious feel it provides.